Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where'd that come from?

So… I have lived in my house for almost three months now and finally decided to put the pictures up in the livingroom. With a sudden burst of energy I hung them this morning while my kids got ready for school. I decided to wait to hang the baby pictures until I can go to the store and get matching frames. It looks so much better in there. And the box that had the pictures in it can get tossed now. I brought up all of my records and placed them by my new record player, the one I got for Christmas. And took the Christmas books downstairs. Then fed the baby and straightened the kitchen and my room. Now I am clean and sitting in front of the computer… forgive me if I pass out! I love energy bursts but the after effects?

12 posts to go!

No comments: