Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year...

It IS the begining of a new year. I suppose that I should have some resolutions to motivate me. However, if I call them resolutions I am bound by fate, to blow them out of the water by the end of January. So a goal sounds more appropriate, and I have a few.

One, I will continue to look for a home for my Dominion Day series, I believe the story needs to be told.
Two, I will finish the vampire story I have begun. Intercession deserves to be finished.
Three, I will try to be more organized time and home wise.
Four, I will continue to Write because I love writing not to publish or for money, although it would be nice.... :)
Five and most important, Be nice to myself all the time.

1 comment:

JackHarry said...

Hello,
thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Want money to celebrate this new year with more joyful?

The good news is that you can take Commercial Title Loans and celebrate this new year with more happiness.