Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time......

I am teaching a class on making little folding photobooks. TONIGHT! I really should be cutting foam core board so I can make the class easier than it would be. But I am here blogging. Time has never been my friend, I never have enough of it. I had good intentions of doing the BIAM challenge this month and life happened and the thing that steals time did. I dont know where an entire month has gone. Oh well i am not behind on anything but my library books so that is good. :)

4 more posts!!!!!!!!!!! Are you getting excited?

2 comments:

Pendragon Inman said...

you've certainly become busy since you've moved. a new writer's group, a teen's writer's class, AND a photo group? dang...

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

The photo group wasnt really a photo group, it was just our enrichment, we made photo books. they turned out really cute. I'll have to post a pic. now that I have my new lap top!!!!!!

michelle