I was tagged with this a long time ago but only now have remembered to post on it.
These are seven things I bet most of you don’t know about me.
1) I am adopted.
2) I am part Gypsy. My biological mother was born in a gypsy wagon in a potato field in Idaho.
3) I hate country music.
4) I am not musical but I own a lap harp and a chanter.
5) I love paper crafting, but not scrapbooking. My focus in HS in art was paper cutting. I had a lot of fun.
6) I own an insane amount of rubber stamps.
7) I am addicted to Dove chocolate caramels.
11 more posts!!!!!