Thursday, January 24, 2008

Seven things about me...

I was tagged with this a long time ago but only now have remembered to post on it.

These are seven things I bet most of you don’t know about me.

1) I am adopted.

2) I am part Gypsy. My biological mother was born in a gypsy wagon in a potato field in Idaho.

3) I hate country music.

4) I am not musical but I own a lap harp and a chanter.

5) I love paper crafting, but not scrapbooking. My focus in HS in art was paper cutting. I had a lot of fun.

6) I own an insane amount of rubber stamps.

7) I am addicted to Dove chocolate caramels.

11 more posts!!!!!

2 comments:

Pendragon Inman said...

WAHOO... i knew everything on the list. Am i good, or what. :P

laters

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

You know.... i dont think there'd be one thing i could list that you didnt know. :)