Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Busy...

I have been so busy. I have put my book away and am now writing a synopsis and query. It actually looks like I will submit this thing some time before the end of the year which is my goal. I went and bought the extra bright paper and mailing envelopes.

Like Noble when he is ordained as a Patriarch; I should be shaking in my boots but I am not. Like Noble, he assumes that it is natural progression in his ascention in life, and that the spirit is pointing him in the right direction. Same here. There is an internal drive that pushes me forward; that makes me work on this book when I should be hiding. Noble is always ready to take control of the situation and fix things. He has an internal drive to make things right. I guess I have learned something from Noble ehe?

Michelle

No comments: