Thursday, March 20, 2008

Numbers and presumptions.

So this is my 116+1 th post. With the exception of four people, that number will mean nothing to any of you. Unfortunaltely, it causes serious tension in one of the aforementioned four. I have often wondered why, the mention of 16+1 makes them so agitated. Sure it was a serious thing in the persons past but they have SOOOOOO moved on since then. Infact thier "record" has been beaten a few times now.

My reason for this post is because I care, I seriously wish that they can somehow move on and be able to accept that the past is the past. I wish for peace in their life and the knowledge that I love them very dearly.

I am left handed and have horrible handwriting which I get teased about constantly. Yes I get frustrated about it but I also accept that it is me, it is in my genetics and is something I can't change. Do all left handers have bad handwriting? No.
Do all right handers have nice handwriting? Of course not. Why do we label others because of who they are, or what they have done or do?

Everyone is just human. We are all flesh and blood, we all live breathe and love.

After all, "They are just stars."

No comments: