Thursday, February 14, 2008

We shouldnt have walked away...


Well I never made it to the conference. I hit some ice on the way there and slid off the road and rolled down the hill rolling the truck three times and totaling it. Thankfully me and my two little ones are fine, a few cuts brusises and aches but we walked away from the accident.

Thank heavens the kids were in thier car seats and I was wearing my seatbelt. This was obviously a miracle from God. We shouldn't have made it out alive. The roof of the truck was crushed within 2 inches of my babys head. There were little miracles aparent in the hours before and after th accident bit I'm on pain Meds and am not very coherent. I'll post them later when i'm not so fuzzy.


I will NEVER not wear my seatbelt again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we are certainly glad you made it out of that okay!!

We'll say a little thank you with our prayers tonight!

Shanna Blythe said...

Oh my gosh Michelle, I'm so sorry, but so glad that nobody was seriously injured. How absolutely frightening and the roads were horrendous today. I'm so grateful that you guys are okay.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Holy cow, Michelle! I'm so glad you're okay!