Friday, February 1, 2008

My black thumb.

I am horrible with plants, I have a few that somehow I have managed to keep alive. (My peace lilly tells me when to water every plant.) I found a little huricane vase with a hyacinth bulb in it. I got it, watered it and placed it in my window sill. It started to grow and open, it was actually going to bloom and someone overwatered it and killed it. :(

So much for my adventure with bulbs. My Dh is much better with plants than I am.

2 more posts!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. I've always said I have a black thumb myself when it comes to plants. :) My record is a year and a half for a plant. It died over this winter, after I didn't bother to bring it back inside.

I have an amaryllis bulb growing now. Wonder how long that one will last...

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hey there,

What was your final word count for the BIAM?

Pendragon Inman said...

your poor planty. :(
death by drowning in it's own pot