Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Comments.


The nice thing about owning a blog is I am the queen. I control what goes on it and what does not. I have been nice and allowed everyone to post what ever on my blog untill now. I have changed my comments to moderated because some people want to get on and ruin the fun.

Belive me I had a hard time opening my blog again. I will tollerate alot of things, but when you as a reader attack my kids or attack me anonomously (especially without knowing the story) and don't own up to your nastiness I will edit and delete as I please.

As for the previous deleted post, I found a scripture I am trying to remember and believe in.
"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not." D & C 6:36

PS Ski this is for you.

3 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Good for you Michelle!

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Way to go Michelle. I've also had to remove the option of anonymous comments on my blog because people seem to feel they can correct and chastise under the cover of anonymity. It's too bad more people can't respect others thoughts and feelings without seeing the need to attack.

Anonymous said...

WOW - what did I miss??