Thursday, October 16, 2008

If found, please return.













Name: Lyris Trinity Jaimes
Hair Color: dark auburn
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 5"
Occupation: Agent

I have lost my second main character. She went missing about three months ago and was last seen in her living room in her house in book three.

You see I have an eight book series in the works. A story about a guy who was bad and turns good. He meets Lyris and falls in love and the books are a record of their exciting adventerous life together.

I went to revamp the plot of the first one AGAIN and decided to take the story back a few years to answer some questions that my readers kept asking. And in this revamping I gave "Noble" a first wife. For me this was totally unexpected. And for my gentle Lyris I guess it was too because that is about when she went missing. In creating this quirky exciting female my sturdy, constant, dedicated Lyris disappeared.

I feel awful, Lyris is opne of my favorite characters and the series is moot without her. I know I will find her eventually but I have a feeling that I must edit and let my "Elite" go before I find Lyris again. AAAHHHH the pains of writing.

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Darn these uncooperative characters :-). I'll keep my eye out for her.

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

I know, why is it I get these headstrong do what ever they want characters that can just walk in and out of my head as they please?