Friday, August 30, 2013

Mercedes Madness

I've interviewed her before and she's one amazing person.

I had the pleasure of spending a few days with her in Mesquite last December. She grew up in the town where I now live. She is quirky, sweet and deliciously deviant all rolled into one dark-haired, tall, whimsical horror writer.

In addition to her short story compilation Beautiful Sorrows out last fall she has two new projects that I can't wait to get my hands on. As well as being nominated for a Brahm Stoker Award which is HUGE, and being awarded four Honorable Mentions by Ellen Daltow, which is also huge!

Okay so back to her Projects.




She was asked to write a story about Jack the Ripper for an anthology. Called Tales of Jack the Ripper



Go on. Go take a look you wont be disappointed.




The second is her first novella called Apocalyptic Montessa and Neuclear Lulu a tale of atomic love. you can find more about this tale at Ragnarok Publications facebook page.

No comments: