Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm in the Tank!

Authors Think Tank that is.

I had the extremely enjoyable opportunity in May to sit down with the creators of the Tank and do a podcast for them. We talked about writing action scenes.

I was a little nervous because I've always hated what my voice sounds like. However, this was awesome. I sounded good. I didn't ramble on, I sounded like I knew what I was talking about. (which I do, I was just worried.)

It was a blast to do and I totally appreciate the creators of the Tank. I'm glad to call them friends.

Here you go:

Episode #24 Writing Action.

PSST . . . I'm not the only podcast on there. They've talked to people much more famous than me. (James Dashner of Maze Runner fame, Agent Michael Bourret, writer and editor Lisa Mangum for example)

No comments: