Monday, January 21, 2013

Music for writing

Some writers require music to write. I go either way. sometimes I need something to listen to sometimes I need silence.

There are some songs that are very important to me and my story. These songs are the EMERGENCE Playlist.

I thought I'd share these with you and why they are so important.

This is "What I've Done" by Linkin Park.

This song talkes about making mistakes in the past and asking for mercy. This is the perfect song to start out my EMERGENCE Playlist.

Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

September C. Fawkes said...

Awesome! I usually listen to music. Sometimes I listen to music with words, but most the time lyrics distract me, so I go with soundtracks.

That's crazy, cause "What I've Done" is a song I think goes with my story too :) It does have a lot of good emotion to it.