Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Last Archangel by Michael Young


While I write technical suspense, I love paranormal. I was given an advance copy of "The Last Archangel" last month. It comes out July 14.

The story is about Xander an angel who is punished for his sins by being made the destroying angel until the end of time. We begin the story as Xander is given a hard to refuse offer. To hasten the end of the world so his punishment ends.

Armed with his double blades and a cupid he's supposed to be training, the adventure begins.

I loved the premise of the book. Things like demons and angels are my type of reading. The main character Xander was easily likeable and the dialogue was well written. I found the female character a little flat but don't let that disuade you from seeing where Xander's adventure leads.









You can find more about Michael here.

And buy a copy of the book here.

When reviewing a book I am occasionally given a free electronic or hard bound copy of the manuscript. These free copies never influence my opinion of the book. Often times I will like a book enough to just post something about it whether I bought it, borrowed it from a friend or the library.

No comments: