Friday, June 10, 2011

Life, a broken arm and three days without the internet.

I ONLY NEED FOUR MORE FOLLOWERS BEFORE I GIVE KEY LIME PIE BY JOSI KILPACK, AND BEAUTIFUL CREATURES BY STHOL AND GARCIA!!!!!!!


Yep, that is my life right now, not that its an excuse but I couldn't do anything I regularly do for three days. So yesterdy it was catch up on my sleep, my home, and my life. Sleep, we're doing better. House, there's a visible dent. Life well that is probably out of control most of the time anyway.

I digress tho. Sitting in the hospital with my laptop and no internet was a good thing. I pounded out my plot for a new book on Tuesday while waiting for our surgery time. I was able to go over and do some edits on my latest MG project I finished on last Friday. I also watched some hours of mind numing TV which is normally something I never do. Sometimes we all need to veg right?

I have had some really cool realizations lately and I know the direction I want to go in my writing. I have had some good interest in my Emergence manuscript and i'm giddy happy about that.

My birthday was a blast, I went to the Book Festival in SLC and got a pre release copy of Posession by Elana Jhonson. YAY! I also got a copy of Maze Runner by James Dashner signed for a promoting literacy project for my daughter. My son made a killing Sat, he walked away with five free books, that was awesome for him.

I promise to discuss the new/old direction I am going in my next post unless I have an apostrophy. LOL

Untill then, write like mad my friends. Dont forget to become a follower, I only need four more until I give away two free books.

1 comment:

Canda said...

so I need a broken arm--maybe not. But I do need to find a quiet, undisturbed place to do some serious writing. Hope you're feeling better!