Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Top 10 of 2010

As the year 2010 is gone and past I thought I'd give a little look back at the best of the year acording to me.

Favorite food:Oreo Truffles, I'd eat these every day if I could. Nummy!











Favorite movie: How to Train Your Dragon. Simply amazing.















Favorite album: Onerepublic Waking up













Favorite song: (thats not Onerepublic) Sun Goes Down by David Jordan


Favorite book: Infinity by Sherillyn Kenyon













Favorite purchase: My tea for one in pale blue.


















Favorite thing I wanted: New Laptop, maybe tax return?














Favorite writer thing I discovered: Project Notebooks


















Favorite writerly thing: Finishing my edit and getting full requests from my query.


















Favorite event: Elias' birth Aug 4th.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Wonderful top ten! Especially the last one. ;)

Canda said...

I need to know more about the truffles!!!

kbrebes said...

Perfect Post! Great year! Here's to 2011!!