Saturday, January 23, 2010

Okay here it is. . .

My follower contest. I want more followers and I know how to get them, give something away for free!

I will choose one follower from everyone on my follower list and they will recieve a signed ARC of "Devils Food Cake" a cosy Mystery from Josi Killpack. I will as of today also give a second prezzie as yet to be determined to those who sign on as of today or later. I will close the contest on my anniversary February Seventh. So tell your friends (or not!) lol, and get in line for some free stuff.

9 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

LOL! You must have written this AFTER you edited your chapter. LOL! Brain fried.

LOL. I will tell my friends. Cause YOU are an excellent author. if you have Twitter, that always helps me.

Giving away a Josi Killpack book? MAN ALIVE! That is a COOL thing for NEw followers! I wish you luck!

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can't do!

Angie said...

Fun, fun. Too bad I can't follow you twice. ;)

Teri said...

I follow, just anonymously. Don't ask me why I do that, but I do. Oh well. :) You rock! Glad you are making progress in your work!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Hi Michelle,

Hey, all you had to do was ask, I respect that lol. I am visiting your blog for the first time, but I'll come back as I am now a follower. A free book would be great but what would be even nicer is if you visit my blog and add your lovely self as a follower!

Karen

Cheri Chesley said...

How is it I was not already following your blog? Ok then. That's fixed. I've got a friend who has been blog searching because she wants more followers on hers.

You've already got more than I do. When I come up with a great giveaway like this, I'm going to have a follower contest too. :)

Kari Pike said...

I'll be a follower...as soon as I can get firefox to find the server...sigh...

I've enjoyed reading your posts, btw...thanks!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

I am quite surprised that I haven't followed you earlier! I thought I had???? :(

Sorry, but here I am now!

Shari said...

I thought I was already a follower, but I wasn't. :( However, I am now! :)