Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog Maintainence Note. . .

I have added a playlist to this blog. This is the "soundtrack" to Emergence. The music I listen to as I write. It's on the sidebar and you have to click on it to play the music. (I don't like blogs that automatically play music.)

I will say some of it is hard music and if that isn't your style then you don't have to click on it. If your curious, I encourage you to listen.

Songs of note: Lean On Me by Limp Bizkit (not what you think) is particularly relevant "theme song" to Emergence. What I've Done by Linkin Park is the "theme song" for Latent, book #2. Dress by Buck Tic (Japanese music) is the song I just love to sit in my chair and write to.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love "what I've done." It's a great song!