Monday, August 29, 2011

All Diets Work by Jen Brewer RD


Free book in exchange for review




All Diets Work, That’s the Problem

Author: Jen Brewer, RD

Published Date: 2011

Publisher: Petersen Press

Softcover; 132 pages

Genre: Non-Fiction

ISBN# 978-0-9835140-7-7


When I was approached to review this book i was sent a link to the blog by the author. Needless to say I was impressed and told the review coordinator yes. I have struggled with my weight since my first pregnancy and my thyroid began to fail. Back then I was not able to exercize back then because my activity induced asthma was outof controll. So slowly between inactivity and my slowed metabolizm the weight has just packed on over the last 14 years.

I know alot about diet allready, but I love that this book has everything I know and need in one little book. It was a nice easy read and there is a huge ammount of information (charts graphs etc.) in the back half of the book. Not only does she give you the rules, but she explains why. I loved the apple analogy.

If you want to take control of your weight life and diet as in what you eat not what you restrict eating--THIS is the book for you.

Jen's website/blog HERE

Book link HERE

No comments: