Monday, February 1, 2010

Post 293! Almost to 300!

I have let Janurary slip through my fingers like sand. I totally blew off my writing goal and meandered around the WWW like a zombie. Granted, December was hectic and my life has changed in some tremendous ways. But it's no excuse to ignore my friends and my blogs.

First of all thanks to those of you who are my followers. Both the old timers and the newbies. I am excited for this new year of blogging and hope that this is the year I can add a count down date for my book on my sidebar.

As for editing I am still madly plugging along and hope to be done soon. I am over halfway now. :) I love my editor and they know it although I owe them some serious cookies! ( might have to post the recipie for serious cookies sometime.)

Well I am going out on a limb and telling everyone that I will be writing this month not just sitting in front of a computer like the undead. My muse is shriveling within me and needs to be fed. Maybe I should put an update thingie on the sidebar to keep me accountable. Think it will work? Maybe.

Either way, the followers contest runs through the seventh, and I will post the winners on my blog on that day or the next. I am also almost on my 300th post and that deserves another game/drawing. I'll see what I come up with. To my readers, thanks for hanging on while I meander through life.

Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're going to feed the muse. Sometimes the WWW gets too ravenous. I'm putting mine on a diet and helping my muse get fatter. ;)