Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bone Warriors by Bron Bahlmann


We spent a few days at Mesa Verde and then a day at my In Laws and then a day at Primary Childrens Hospital with my 5 yo son. NOW I am home and needed to post a way overdue book review.

Bone Warriors by Bron Bahlmann

The first thing you neeed to know is that Bron was FIFTEEN when he published this book. FIFTEEN!!!!! Think about this, if he's fifteen now what is he going to be able to do when he's twenty?????

The plot of this book is epic fantasy, two young boys righting a wrong, setting off on a grand adventure, rescuing people near and dear to them.

What impressed me was the boys ability to write. He has a descriptive ability that is beyond his age. His ability to write unique, belivable, and likeable characters is inspiring. I especially liked Tweaks, the main characters best friend. He has a quirky personality that immediately made me smile.

My recomendation to you is read this book and be impressed at this BOY'S ability. The story is a great adventure with likeable characters in a unique world.

No comments: